Hi there, I’m Ashlee.
Certified Professional Career Coach
Welcome! Work from Home Happiness was launched in 2015 to help remote job seekers find meaningful work without a daily commute. Because you shouldn’t have to settle for just any ol’ job to work from home.
Visit the blog for career-related tips and tricks for remote workers. I tackle topics like job searching, career ideals, and professional purpose to find the right fit remote job you deserve. And once you’re working remotely, you can read up on work-life balance, time management, mindset and motivation so you can thrive in a virtual environment.
Features, Credentials, Bragging Rights!
I’m not just a career coach, but an advocate for all things remote work including happiness, work-life balance, time management, and more.
Maybe I’m tooting my own horn here, but I truly am proud of my achievements, credentials, and accolades I’ve received as a remote-focused career coach and blogger.
Credentials, Certifications, and Associations
- Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches
- International Association of Professional Time Management Coaches
- MBTI Step 1 Certification
- Forbes Coaches Council
- Career Decisions: From Insight to Impact
- The Wall Street Journal – How To Ace Your Remote Interview
- Debt.com – Finding The Best Side Hustles
- Yahoo Finance – Here’s How To Ask To Work Remotely Permanently
- Forbes – 14 Ways Artificial Intelligence Will Disrupt Job Searches and Recruiting
- Leadpages – How Ashlee Anderson Turned Frustration into Passive Income (and More Free Time)
- The Muse – 7 Questions to Ask in an Interview for a Remote Job
- Porch.com – The Beginners Guide to Remote Work and Freelancing: Q&A from the Experts
- Top 20 Female Career Coaches in 2020 by Talent LMS
- 2020 Landing Page Creator Winner by ConvertKit
More About Ashlee
Mom. Millennial. Longtime remote worker. Career coach. Out-of-the-cubicle thinker. Time management pro. Home office organization whiz. Cooking competition junkie. Golden retriever owner.
I’ve worked remotely for over a decade and have never been happier. That’s why I started this blog; to help others find the same work from home happiness.
To do that, I empower job seekers to identify career ideals and remote-friendly companies that are a good fit in mission, purpose, and culture. Remote workers shouldn’t settle for just any job. They deserve to find truly meaningful work that aligns with their professional purpose. No direct sales, pyramid schemes or multi-level marketing here.
I also discuss time management, home office organization, happiness at work, and work-life balance so remote workers can thrive in a virtual environment.
Remote work is the future and I couldn’t be more excited. I hope you’ll follow along with me no matter where you’re at in your own remote work journey.
Have a Question? Want to Collaborate?
Please feel free to send me a message by clicking the button below. All messages go directly to my inbox (no gatekeepers here). I do my best to respond to every inquiry within 24 hours. You can also reach out to me on LinkedIn where I’m probably hanging out right now anyway.