Need one-on-one career coaching? I’m here to help.
Hi. In case you missed it, I’m Ashlee Anderson. Nice to meet you. I’ve been working from home for the better part of a decade. In that time, I’ve worked full-time as a remote employee, side hustled for extra cash, launched a freelance writing career, and started this blog. Whew.
In that time, I’ve learned a lot like:
- How to get noticed online
- Where all the real remote jobs are
- Ways to get recruiters’ attention
- How to position yourself as a work-from-home pro (even if you’re not)
- Resume do’s (and don’ts)
- How to avoid scams, pyramid schemes, and MLM huns like a pro
- Personal branding like a boss
- And much, much more
And now, I’m sharing my knowledge with you via one-on-one career coaching services. I’ve found that working from home is NOT a one-size-fits-all arrangement. Each worker is unique and so are their individual remote-work goals. That’s why it’s important to develop your own custom work-from-home action plan.
As a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches, that’s where I can help.
- Can’t take another year of commuting
- Aren’t into MLM or direct sales (who can blame you?)
- Have had it with online applications
- Don’t think there’s a place for you in the work-from-home landscape
- Are afraid you lack relevant experience
I can help!
You see, there are plenty of ways for you to work from home — whether you want to earn a few extra bucks here or there or want to shift your entire career from the office to your home.
But there’s also a lot of work-from-home noise out there. And a lot of it simply won’t pertain to you. You’ll end up wasting a lot of time, energy, and effort sorting through the mess of work-from-home advice only to end up back at Square One.
Let’s avoid all the misinformation and bad advice by coming up with your own step-by-step action guide to kick your cubicle to the curb. Each action plan includes:
- One-on-one phone calls
- Resume review
- LinkedIn profile makeover
- Goals discussion
- Career assessment
- Custom game plan to help you realize your work-from-home goals
Ready to get started?
I’m here to help!
Get in touch by filling out the form below. I’ll respond via email with a quick hello and a couple of introduction questions. From there, we’ll decide whether or not my career coaching services are right for you. If so, great! We’ll take it from there. If not, that’s okay too.
What are you waiting for? Your new, work-from-home career starts here. All you have to do is fill out the form below. You can do this!