Website Allegis Transcription
Work when you want, as much as you want!
Growth in Independent Contract Transcriptionist Jobs!
Allegis Transcription is a vibrant leader within the industry providing transcription services for over 20 years. Our customers are some of the largest nation-wide insurance companies, making our work flow rich through long-term and significant business commitments.
In addition to our proven track record, Allegis is also welcoming a new business partner in 2017 that will bring a sizeable increase in work. This has created numerous new contract opportunities, currently available from part to full time work from home.
Allegis is a good fit if you:
– Have at least 2 years’ professional transcription experience
– Are able to transcribe using strict verbatim protocol
– Type at least 75 WPM
– Are available to work a minimum of 20 hours a week
– Have a Microsoft operating system, a full version of Word, a USB foot pedal and a headset
We hire experienced professional transcriptionists looking for meaningful and substantial contracts. Experience in insurance transcription is desirable, but other experience can translate to our quality requirements well, such as medical transcription. All of our work is, and will continue to be, conducted within the US, and we do not use any speech recognition software.
– Paid initial training, including access to an individual QA Coach
– Transparent QA feedback from which to learn
– Transcription software at no cost to you
– Specialized work allowing for focus and increased speed
– A tiered work system to secure consistent work
– Weekly pay via direct deposit
See our full job description here and Apply Now if your experience is a good fit. Also, check out any transcription online forum, Glassdoor or Facebook to learn more about what is it like to work with Allegis.
Please Note: We are only able to hire U.S. based transcriptionists.
NO CALLS PLEASE. Due to high level of interest in this position we are unable to respond to telephone inquiries. Thank you for your understanding.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://goo.gl/K47iTy →